Pedrollo UPm 2/4-GE Automatic Submersible Multistage Pump 0.75KW 240V
– Flow rate up to 80L/min
– Head up to 63m
– Temperature of the liquid from +2 °C to +40 °C
– Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
– Maximum sand content 150 g/m³
– 20 m maximum immersion depth (with a sufficiently long power cable)
– Vertical and horizontal installation
Submersible Multistage Clean Water Pump
0.75kW, 1hp, 240V, max hd 63m, max flow 80L/m, 10m power lead
Ports 1 1/4” BSPM Out
The UPm Submersible Multistage Range is a new concept range of submersible multi-stage pumps designed guarantee even greater reliability, thanks to patented innovative technical solutions which prevent blockage of the pumps even after prolonged periods of inactivity. Because of their high efficiency and reliability they are suitable for use with clean water in domestic, civil and agricultural applications such as the distribution of water in combination with pressure tanks, for the irrigation of gardens and orchards, etc.
The pump is characterised by:
- Submersible Multistage clean water pump.
- Continuous operation rated
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel pump body.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Comes complete with plug and play leads.
- Flows to 80 l/m
- Heads to 63m
Domestic water distribution to help supply homes, irrigation systems, caravan parks, schools and more.
Click for SPEC SHEET
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.