Pedrollo TISSEL 200 TS2-5CR 200 Variable Speed Horizontal Multistage Pressure Pump 1.8KW 240V
– Flow rate up to 200L/min
– Head up to 72m
– Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +40 °C
– Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
– Max. working pressure 6 bar
– Continuous service S1
Surface Mounted - Variable Speed Horizontal Multistage Pressure Pump
1.8kW, 2.5hp, 240V, max hd 72m, max flow 200L/m
Ports 1 1/4” BSPF In, 1” BSPM Out
The Pedrollo TISSEL TS2-5CR 200 is a compact, high-performance automatic pressurisation system with inverter, suitable for use across residential and commercial applications. The system consists of a multistage pump coupled with an electronic inverter and external pressure sensor.
The TISSEL pump maintains a constant pressure through continuous variable adjustment of the speed of the pump. The inverter protects the pump against dry-running, short-circuit and over-pressure or under-pressure.
Variable speed adjustment of the pump achieves a lower overall life cycle cost through maximum energy savings and minimum pump wear. The pump should be installed in a well-ventilated, enclosed environment where it is protected from inclement weather.
The pump is characterised by:
- The TISSEL 200 is a compact pumping unit consisting of a centrifugal water pump coupled with a variable speed device (inverter).
- Sturdy and simple to use, the TISSEL 200 maintains a constant pressure via a built-in speed regulator with automatic fan ventilation and IP54 protection.
- Smooth start and stop of the pump.
- Lower wear of the water pump due to modulation of running speed from the inverter.
- Comes complete with plug and play leads.
- Flows to 200 l/m
- Heads to 72m
Domestic water supply to homes, irrigation systems, caravan parks, schools and mains boosting.
Click for SPEC SHEET
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.