The Onga VF150 is a single phase drainage pump with cast iron construction making it durable and providing a longer life cycle. They are a handy asset to plumbers, drainers and general house holders. Applications include septic effluent disposal, water transfer, grey water and sump pumping liquid including grey water of neutral pH with soft solids.
Disposal of waste water, septic effluent water and grey water with a neutral pH, dewatering (clean water) and water treatment circulation.
- Strong durable cast iron pump body
- 15mm soft solids passable
- Vortex impeller.
- Lip seal and dual mechanical seal
- Float switch
- Moisture sealed cable inlet
- Max head -7m
- Max flow - 150lpm
- Disposal of waste water, septic effluent water and grey water of a neutral pH.
- Dewatering (clean water).
- Water treatment circulation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.