The Blazemaster Twin series are a dual-impeller pumps designed to give you more pressure while delivering more water than other brands. Push water further, pump it higher, and fight fires from a safer distance.
Pump and Motor on mounting plate.
• The Blazemaster Twin series are dual-impeller pumps designed to give you more pressure whilst delivering more water.
• Cast aluminium construction means strength, durability and lightweight portability.
• Big pump body with raised suction port for better priming capability.
• Larger diameter impellers providing higher discharge head.
• CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) designed hydraulic components means higher performance and efficiency.
• As the world’s largest engine manufacturer, Honda offers more engine experience than anyone with a well-earned reputation for engine quality and performance.
• Honda GX Series engines have long been recognized as the industry leader in providing reliable, easy-starting and fuel efficient small engines.
• Honda’s automatic mechanical decompression system is designed to give you quicker, easier starts.
• The system consists of an oil level sensor inside the crankcase. When the oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation the engine stops automatically.
Click for SPEC SHEET