The UPA 15-90 N is designed to increase the pressure of water from an external source such as a hot water boiler, solar hot water or main in residential homes. This makes it possible to increase the pressure available at each domestic point of use such as shower and any other taps. Check local regulations when installed on the mains. An integrated flow switch starts and stops the pump when the tapping point is opened / closed.
The Grundfos UPA15-90N circulator pump is a water cooled pump with a build in flow switch. It is ideal for water boosting in gravity fed hot water system.
Its features are:
- - Quiet operation due to its water cooled system
- - Automatic boosting with its flow sensor
- - Easy inline installation
- - Stainless steel body means suitability in drinking water application in accordance with AS/NZS4020
- - Compact design
- - Cold or hot water applications
Liquid temperature: +2°C to +95°C
Maximum system pressure: 10 bar
Enclosure class: Suitable for covered installation (IPX2D)
Supply voltage: 1 x 240 Volt 50 Hz
Pump housing: Stainless steel
Included with pump: Union set, cable 1.2 m with plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.