Grundfos SB Pump Features
- Noiseless operation The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- Robust design The SB pump is built of composite and stainless steel materials which are resistant to corrosion.
- Thermal overload protection The single-phase model is effectively protected against any accidental overload, by built in thermal protection.
- Dry running protection The SB pump is protected from dry running, by means of the function of the flow switch.
- Automatic operation The flow switch for the SB pump ensures automatic operation by means of the water level in tank.
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +40°C
pH values: 4-9
Enclosure class: Suitable for in-tank installation (IP68)
Supply voltage: 1 x 240 Volt PE, 50 Hz -10%/+6%
Cable length: 15 m with plug
Maximum installation depth: 10 m
Model: A: with float switch for automatic operation and dry running protection and 1mm mesh strainer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.