Grundfos Pressure Tank
The right pressure tank saves you money by significantly increasing pump efficiency and thereby minimising electricity consumption, by acting as a buffer, the tank allows the pump to run for longer continuous periods and its optimal duty point. It is otherwise very expensive to have the pump run at full speed to provide only small amounts of water.
The Grundfos GT diaphragm and bladder pressure tanks are suitable for domestic and industrial applications where a controlled pressure is required.
Typical applications include the following:
- - Domestic water supply systems
- - Booster systems
- - Expansion in heating and air-conditioning systems
- - Irrigation systems
- - Industrial systems.
The Grundfos GT tanks are approved for use with potable water.
The GT tanks can be used with any Grundfos pressure pump.
Features and benefits
- - Full range of pressure tanks for cold water and heating
- - 5-year warranty on composite tanks
- - Materials in contact with the media are corrosion free
- - Reliability
- - Maintenance-free diaphragm tank
- - Degassing tanks
- - High quality pressure vessels.
Approvals and markings: CE, GOST, NSF, WRAS, ACS, Worksafe certified
Tank pre charge: recommended 10% below cut in pressure for PT systems; 70% of maximum pump pressure on PM1 and PM2 units and 70% of set point on variable speed pumps
5 Year Warranty