Grundfos Grey Wastewater Tank
Grundfos Liftaway C40-1 is designed to be equipped with a Unilift KP A1 pump, in order to obtain a compact pumping station to collect and lift wastewater to the sewer network.
The mini lifting station is designed to collect waste water without faeces with a maximum particle size of 10 mm from washbasins and washing machines.
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +50°C, 70°C for maximum 2 min, with at least 30 min intervals (KP)
Inlet connections: 3 x DN 40, 1 x DN 40/50 in cover
Outlet connection: 1 x DN 40
Effective tank volume: 13 Litre
Scope of delivery: Non-return valve, hose and fittings for pump connection, air vent cap with carbon filter (excludes pump)
Pump: Grundfos KP 150 A-1 or KP250 A-1 with level switch for automatic start/stop -version A1- must be ordered separately
Features and benefits
- Compact functional design and easy-to-clean white surface
- Discharge pressure pipe can be connected on left or right
- For wall or floor mounting
- Tank vent with active carbon filter and internal overflow protection device.
- Non-return valve and washing machine adapter included
- Pressure-tight cover.
- Discharging domestic greywater that cannot reach the main sewage pipe directly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.