Grundfos KP Pump Features
- Lightweight and robust - The KP is a lightweight pump designed specifically for drainage jobs. Its stainless steel surface makes it robust, durable and corrosion free, which reduces maintenance to an absolute minimum.
- Wet runner - The pump is designed with a canned rotor, which hermetically seals the rotor from the stator. This eliminates the need for a shaft seal, making the pump highly reliable and service friendly.
- Prevention of backflow - An optional non-return flap valve can be fitted in the outlet in order to prevent backflow when the pump stops operating.
- Thermal overload protection - The single-phase motor is effectively protected against any accidental overload, by built-in thermal protection. This means that no additional motor protection is required.
- Auto-restart - In case the motor cuts out due to thermal overload, the motor automatically starts again when it has cooled to normal temperature.
- Handy and easily transportable - The carry handle mounted on the pump housing make sit handy and easily transportable.
- Option for automatic operation - The pumps are available with float switches for automatic on/off operation between two liquid levels or with vertical float for operation in confined areas.
Liquid temperature: 0 °C to +50°C, 70°C for maximum 2 min, with at least 30 min intervals
Impeller type: Semi-open
Max. particle size: ∅10 mm
Supply voltage: 1 x 220-240 Volt 50 Hz
Enclosure class: Suitable for submerged installation (IP68)
Scope of delivery: 5 m cable with plug & non return valve only on AV1 version
Version: A1 - with float switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.