The Grundfos CM Booster PS is an automatic booster system for water supply in domestic and agricultural applications as well as other installations where small leakages are expected to occur.
The CM-PS is a compact booster solution designed for domestic and light industrial use. The booster unit consists of a robust CM pump, 5-way valve and a pressure switch. To complete the booster system, a pressure tank must be fitted. The pressure switch and pressure tank ensure a convenient water supply with a minimum start/stop frequency. The pump is suitable for above ground tanks. For self-priming solutions, see Grundfos CMB-SP.
• CM pump with all parts in contact with the liquid constructed from stainless steel (AISI 304)
• 5-way tee with non return valve
• Pressure tanks available separately
• Pre-fitted with pressure switch and pressure gauge
• Power cable - 1.5 m length with plug (1.9 kW versions with 15 amp plug)
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +60°C
Ambient temperature: 0°C to +60°C
Supply voltage: 1 x 240 Volt 50 Hz
System pressure: Maximum 10 bar
Enclosure class: Suitable for covered installation (IP55)
• Mains boosting
• Water supply from above ground rainwater tanks
Pump housing: Stainless steel, DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301, AISI 304
Impeller: Stainless steel, DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301,AISI 304