The ALPHA2 offers the possibility of balancing a domestic heating installation with radiators or floor heating zones using the accessory ALPHA Reader and the Grundfos GO Balance App. The stainless steel pump housing version is particularly suitable for use in hot water re-circulation in domestic or small buildings. A continuous liquid temperature of between 45°C and 65°C is recommended in domestic installations to limit the risk of creating legionella and limescale. Includes insulation shell.
The GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 is suitable for:
Liquid temperature: +2°C to +110°C
System pressure: Maximum 10 bar
Supply voltage: 1 x 230 Volt ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, PE
Enclosure class: Suitable for undercover installation (IPX4D)
Version A: Pump housing with air separator chamber - includes insulation shell
Scope of delivery: ALPHA2 plug, gaskets and insulating shell
Unions not included
Pump Body: Stainless Steel.
- Systems with constant or varying flows where it is desirable to optimise the pump duty point
- Systems with a varying flow-pipe temperatures
- Systems where night setback is required.
- Compact design, with control box well integrated into the pump head
- AUTOADAPT control mode as the default setting, suitable for most applications
- Integrated differential pressure control (proportional and constant pressure control)
- Display showing actual power consumption (P1) in Watts
- Low noise
- High starting torque
- Automatic night setback
- Motor based on permanent-magnet/compact-stator technology
- Integrated frequency converter
- Self-venting pump housing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.