The ALPHA2 offers the possibility of balancing a domestic heating installation with radiators or floor heating zones using the accessory ALPHA Reader and the Grundfos GO Balance App.
The GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 is suitable for:
Liquid temperature: +2°C to +110°C
System pressure: Maximum 10 bar
Supply voltage: 1 x 230 Volt ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, PE
Enclosure class: Suitable for undercover installation (IPX4D)
Version A: Pump housing with air separator chamber - includes insulation shell
Scope of delivery: ALPHA2 plug, gaskets and insulating shell
Unions not included
Pump Body: Cast Iron.
- Systems with constant or varying flows where it is desirable to optimise the pump duty point
- Systems with a varying flow-pipe temperatures
- Systems where night setback is required.
- Compact design, with control box well integrated into the pump head
- AUTOADAPT control mode as the default setting, suitable for most applications
- Integrated differential pressure control (proportional and constant pressure control)
- Display showing actual power consumption (P1) in Watts
- Low noise
- High starting torque
- Automatic night setback
- Motor based on permanent-magnet/compact-stator technology
- Integrated frequency converter
- Self-venting pump housing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.