These D.C. electric submersible pumps at 12V are suitable for the lifting of dirty water. Driven by normal batteries they are particularly used for the lifting of water from road drain wells, basements and from sites where standard electric current is not available. For battery power applications.
0.3kW, 0.4hp, 12V DC, max hd 7.5m, max flow 240L/m, 40mm BSPF outletSpecifications
- Max temperature of the liquid pumped: +40°C
- pH of the liquid pumped: 6-10
- Max immersion depth: 5 m
- Liquid density: 1,0 kg/dm³
- Min immersion depth for continuous service: 300 mm
- Free passage: Pump: 13mm, Strainer: 8mm
- Max number starts/hour: 20
- Discharge: 40mm BSP
- Inlet with strainer (free passage 8mm)
Click for SPEC SHEET
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.