- Economical and compact, 25 lpm pump
- Pressure switch controlled including pressure tank as standard
- Ideal for small domestic water applications
Economical, compact 25lpm jet assisted centrifugal pressure pump. The unit features a TEFC motor and includes an 8L pressure accumulator.
Provides constant water pressure in small homes when sourcing water from an underground or partially buried tank.
Economical, compact 25lpm jet assisted centrifugal pressure pump. The unit features a TEFC motor and includes a Supercell 8P tank which provides 3 litre draw off.
- Single stage, jet assisted.
- Closed vane impeller.
- 304 stainless steel pump shaft.
- Internal check valve.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Oring casing seal.
- Pressure switch control.
- Davey manufactured.
- 2 pole, 2850rpm/50Hz or 3420rpm/60Hz.
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanently split capacitor design.
- Double contact C3-HTG rated sealed ball bearings.
- In-built thermal overload protection.
- Plastic feet on motor shell.
- Captive diaphragm design.
- Heavy duty Butyl diaphragm meets health requirements for
- potable water applications.
- Deep drawn steel shell with appliance like 2 part paint finish.
- Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Discharge may be rotated through 180º - makes plumbing easier
- Quick and easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required
- Supply Voltage: 220-240V
- Supply frequency: 50Hz
- Output power (P2): 0.33kW
- Full load current: 2.0 amps
- Locked rotor current: 8.8 amps
- Starting: P.S.C.
- Enclosure class: IP55
- Insulation class: Class F
- Pressure switch cut-in: 140kPa
- Pressure switch cut-out: 280kPa
- Capacities to: 25 lpm @ 140kPa
- Maximum service pressure: 31m
- Cut-in pressure: 140kPa
- Cut-out pressure: 280kPa
- System draw off: 115ml
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50ºC
- Maximum ambient temperature: 45ºC
- Maximum suction lift: 6m
- Inlet size: 1" F
- Outlet size: 1" M
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 424mm x 200mm x565mm
- Weight: 6.21kg
Ideal for pressure boosting applications for:
- Small weekenders / cottages – delivering pressurised water from rainwater catchment tanks
- Boats (240V A.C. power)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.