• RainBank KRBX1 provides adequate pressure (300kPa) for single storey homes seamlessly switching between tank water and mains water, to supply a single toilet, plus laundry and for garden watering
• Supplied with a SJ35-04 pump, top entry float and also available in a floatless version for flooded suction applications
• Watermark Certified (License no. 22042).
Features and Benefits:
• RainBank® automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply, so there is no need for consumer intervention.
• Feedback lights to indicate water source and faults.
• Incorporates easily with new and existing buildings, for easy installation.
• Unique patented, yet uncomplicated technology, providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting.
• Simple to install with no adjustment necessary, saving time and money at installation.
• No solenoid valves used
• Adaptable to existing pumps and rainwater tanks, to reduce waste and re-use existing resources.
With Pumps2You's wide online pump range, you'll be sure to find a Davey Rainbank water pump to suit your application.