RainBank® is a mains/tank water interconnection device sourcing rainwater as a priority with mains as a back up
• New Floatless version now available
• Unique patented, yet uncomplicated technology, providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting.
• Environmentally friendly:
- Saving water
- Reduced inflow to stormwater systems
- No re-pumping of mains water
- Low power consumption in standby
• No solenoid valves used
• Provides seamless mains back-up in the event of no rainwater or electrical interruptions, for consumer convenience and comfort.
• Feedback lights to indicate water source and faults.
• Built-in backflow protection valve (dual check valve) in compliance with the requirements of AS/NZS 3500-1-2003 for added safety and assured protection of your mains water supply.
• Can be mounted on pump or on nearby wall for easier installation and to suit a variety of applications. Best mounted near the laundry and away from bedrooms.
• Simple to install with no adjustment necessary, saving time and money at installation.
• Yellow LED – fault condition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.