Dual source controller, specifically designed to source rainwater for water applications such as toilets and/or laundry, with automatic mains water back-up. Also suitable for exterior taps.
- Davey RainBank can typically save up to 40% of water supplied from the mains, helping to preserve our precious resource
• This Cabinet Mounted RainBank System provides higher pressure for double storey homes (500kPa)
• Rainbank KRBCABS2 seamlessly switches between tank water and mains water, to supply up to five toilets, plus laundry and sprinkler.
• Supplied in a cabinet with D53A/B20 sump pump, filtration and stop valves for reliability.
• Watermark Certified (License no. 22042).
Davey KRBCABS2 Features and Benefits:
- RainBank® automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply, so there is no need for consumer intervention.
- Feedback lights to indicate water source and faults.
- Incorporates easily with new and existing buildings, for easy installation.
- Unique patented, yet uncomplicated technology, providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting.
- Simple to install with no adjustment necessary, saving time and money at installation.
- No solenoid valves used
- Adaptable to existing pumps and rainwater tanks, to reduce waste and re-use existing resources.
- Turn to Pumps2you for affordable prices across a premium range of rainbank water pumps from Davey today.
RainBank® rainwater harvesting system is ideal for metropolitan rainwater harvesting on homes, toilet blocks and garden irrigation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.