WHY CHOOSE THE DAVEY Floodfighter® Self Priming Pumps?
- Corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium casing, suction and a discharge port for longer life.
- Heavy duty cast iron open impeller & diffuser to extend pump life when pumping dirty water with some solids content.
- Nitrile rubber seal and casing o-rings for improved reliability in varying water quality.
- Mechanical shaft seal for long life.
- Diesel models are equipped with special hard faced SICxSIC seals for extra long life with dirty water.
- Able to self-prime from 6m*, for improved versatility.
- Includes powder coated steel roll frame with anti-vibration mounting for easy transport.
- High-quality Honda GX200 petrol engine, which has a European Community and USA EPA and CARB environmental standards compliance.
- Two-stage air cleaner and cast iron sleeved cylinder bore for long engine life.
- Low oil protection for operator peace of mind.
- High-quality Yanmar L70 diesel engine, selected for a broad range of environments and altitudes to ensure ample engine reserves for most applications.
- Both engine options are available with recoil starters or with electric start with recoil start back-up.
• Septic tank pump-out
• Tank filling
• Water transfer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.