The all-in-one RainBank Evolution MKII comprises of a submersible D42A/B pump, a RainBank switching device and optional filtration. It sits neatly out of view in the top of the tank to dramatically reduce messy pipework.
Davey RainBank is ideal for metropolitan rainwater harvesting for:
• Toilet blocks
• Garden irrigation
Why Choose The Evolution MkII Rainwater Tank System?
- - Patented, yet uncomplicated technology, providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting. Beware of imitations, if it doesn't have Davey on it, it's not a RainBank!
- - The EVO2 unit fits neatly inside the top of a rainwater tank (not supplied) and includes the option of pre-filtration
- - RainBank automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply, so you don’t need to think about it.
- - Fits neatly in the top of the tank for a space-saving, sleek design.
- - Incorporates easily with new homes and buildings. All installation materials are included to save you time and money.
- - Placement of the connection points saves time on installation.
- - Environmentally friendly:
- - Saving water
- - Reducing flow to storm water systems
- - No re-pumping of mains water
- - Low power consumption in standby
- - No solenoid valves used. Provides seamless mains backup in the event of no rainwater or electrical interruptions.
- - Built-in backflow protection valve (dual check valve) in compliance with the requirements of AS/NZS 3500-1-2003 for added safety and assured protection of your mains water supply.
- - RainBank control module has Watermark approval under licence WMKA 22042.
Click for SPEC SHEET
RainBank® is ideal for metropolitan rainwater harvesting on homes, toilet blocks and garden irrigation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.