Rugged economical single stage centrifugal pumps. Designed for total head duties to 32 m and flows to 315 lpm. Also avalable with 304SS pump shafts for mildly agressive water pumping. These models have Suffix "S".
Dynaflo transfer pumps are ideal for pumping clean non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:. Hosing down - dairies, factory floors etc.
Suffix "S" models are suited to all above, plus the pumping of mildly agressive water, such as brackish water etc.
Features and Benefits:
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Every pump is performance and pressure tested in our factory to ensure quality and reliability.
- Noryl pump casing with metal hoop strengthened inlet and outlet ports is a proven robust pump design for long life.
- Oring sealed hand tightened priming and drain plugs for easy operation.
- Davey manufactured IP56-TEFC, 2 pole 2850rpm motor is corrosion resistant and protects against vermin, dust and water.
- Motor and pump are designed for frequent starts providing a long and reliable working life.
Maximum total head: 41.2m
Inlet size 2” BSP(F)
Outlet size 11 /2” BSP(F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.