High head single channel sewage handling submersible sump pumps with a choice of single or three phase motors.
Features and benefits
- Double mechanical seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners for long service life and an attractive, lasting appearance
- Open impeller, single channel centrifugal design, prevents blockage of the pump by small solids in suspension and is capable of high heads / pressure. The open single channel impeller reduces the risk of blockage in pump or pipework.
- Mounting base fitted for a firm and stable positioning during installation and operation
• Sewage water pumping
• Storm water pumping
• Sump emptying
• Septic effluent disposal
• Water transfer
• Pumping of light slurries and factory waste