Heavy duty shredding and grinding ring at inlet.
Centrifugal design, open impeller.
Double Mechanical shaft seal in oil bath.
Hard faced Silicon Carbide /Ceramic seal on pump side.
Sand slinger lip seal for added protection.
Oring casing sealing.
Corrosive resistant stainless steel and quality heavy duty powder coated cast iron pump parts.
2 pole, 2900rpm 50Hz 240 volt single phase or 415 volt three phase.
Submersible with IPx8 enclosure.
10 metre HO7RN-F oil resistant power lead and seal sensor lead fitted with bared wire lead ends for easy connection to power supply terminations.
Class E insulation.
Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built in automa tically resetting thermal overload.
• Able to pump soft organic solids, sanitary products, thin rubber products and even some textiles in suspension, by shredding to a slurry
• Open impeller prevents blockage of the pump by small solids in the slurry
• High heads and small solids allow connection to small discharge pipe systems, especially suited to pumping waste water to pressure sewer mains
• Silent operation
• Quick and easy installation
• Hose tail supplied with every pump
• Low maintenance
• Fully repairable
• Grey & Black Water Pumping
• Sump Emptying
• Septic effluent & sewage disposal
• Pumping of waste water with soft solids in suspension
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.