Davey CY70 Series Water Transfer Pump
- • Pump is manufactured from all stainless steel components to handle high water temperatures (80°C) making it ideal for dairy washdown
- • TEFC motor is corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- • Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- • Quick and easy installation
- • Low maintenance
- • Easy to service if required
Robust & compact, multi-stage stainless steel centrifugal pumps, driven by a TEFC motor. Designed for total head duties to 32m and flows to 230lpm.
Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:-
- Dairy washdown
- Washing systems
- Small scale irrigation
- Water transfer
- Pressure boosting
• 2 pole, 50Hz (220-240V).
• TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
• Class F insulation.
• Permanent split capacitor design.
• Protected against both high operating temperature and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.