DAB-300NXTP Surface Mounted Cast Iron Jet Pump with nXt PRO Pump Controller
Constructed from high quality cast iron for corrosion resistance and are for high head applications. Suitable for pumping from rivers, tanks and dams, irrigation and lawn watering applications. Self priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air-bubbles.1.47kW, 2HP, 240V, 41m Max Head, 185L/min Max Flow 1½” BSPF In, 1¼” BSPF Out. nXt PRO Controller with fully adjustable cut in pressure 0.5 to 6 bar.
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt PRO series of pump controller.
The nXt PRO Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
Ideal for pumps supplying clean, non-volatile liquids without fibers or solids in applications such as:
- - Household water supply
- - Irrigation
- - Water transfer
- - Washing systems
- - Pressure boosting
- - Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- - Anti-cycle Protection
- - Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- - Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- - Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- - Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- - Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- - Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- - Overload protection
Two operational modes:
- Mode One - Adjustable cut in pressure setting.
- >Controller stops pump when flow drops.
- Mode Two - Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure.
- >Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank.
2 Year DAB Pumps Warranty
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 - 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||185|
|Max Flow (L/min)||185|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 - 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||51|
|Port Size Inlet||1 1/2" BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1 1/4" BSPM outlet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.