Pumps2you use third party contractors to deliver its products to our customers. Below information is the approximate delivery time frame. Please note, as we don't deliver the pumps ourselves we can't guarantee these times or that the courier companies will deliver to your actual address, they may deliver to somewhere nearby such as a local depot, post office, service centre or general store.
|Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide||1-5 business days after dispatch|
|Newcastle, Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong,||2-6 business days after dispatch|
|Perth, Hobart, Darwin||3-8 business days after dispatch|
|Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA||5-12 business days after dispatch|
|Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD||4-13 business days after dispatch|
|Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT||7-16 business days after dispatch|
Due to Grundfos and Davey Pumps Internet Policy, which does not allow us to show their Vertical Multistage Pumps range on our website, we are limited to only showing information of their products which are shown on our website. If you would like a quote on a VM pump, please send us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 767 443
Yes, all the prices shown on our website include GST.
Send your pump requirement with photo at email@example.com we will do our best to assist
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your account with Pumps2You site. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and Paypal payments.
Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to Pumps2You.com system for your order.
It's fast, easy & secure.
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any product that falls into such categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected product and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (if applicable).
We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event of damaged product received, we will require photo proof of the affected product and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the new product to you at no cost. In light of this, any product that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at email@example.com
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in and if there's a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we'll re-send the order to you at no cost.
We will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any product that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected product and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (if applicable).
1. In the event that you have ordered the incorrect item there shall be a 30% restocking fee.
2. In the event that you've received the wrong product, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent product and D.O (Delivery Order) and after reviewing, we'll re-send the correct product to you at no cost.
3. In the event you've received your order with a missing Pump/Parts/accessories, we will require you to email us a clear photo proof of your D.O (Delivery Order) to email@example.com and await further instructions