Designed for total head duties to 33 m and flows to 225 lpm
- Robust and compact
- 1 or 2 stage centrifugal pumps with corrosion resistant componentry
- driven by a TEFC motor
Features and benefits
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Closed vane impellers with full length 'D' drive for positive robust impeller drive.
- Motor and pump are designed for frequent starts providing a long and reliable working life.
- Pump shaft and casing (on twin impeller models) are manufactured from quality corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Every pump is performance and pressure tested in our factory to ensure quality and reliability.
XFS transfer pumps are ideal for pumping clean non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
- Sea water
- Mild acid solutions
- Washing systems
- Desalinated water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.