Grundfos SB Pump FeaturesThe Grundfos SBA pump is a submersible booster pump designed for the pumping of clean water for domestic and rainwater applications. The SBA submersible pump is silent when submerged and therefore a noiseless alternative to surface mounted pumps. The SBA pump is constructed from high quality composite and stainless steel materials that are resistant to corrosion. The SBA is ideal for operation in a well or ground tanks.
Furthermore, the pump features a flow switch which ensures the user a convenient experience with automatic start/stop operation and dry running protection of the pump.
The SBA includes in-built pressure controller for automatic On/Off.
- Noiseless operation The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- Robust design The SB pump is built of composite and stainless steel materials which are resistant to corrosion.
- Thermal overload protection The single-phase model is effectively protected against any accidental overload, by built in thermal protection.
- Dry running protection The SB pump is protected from dry running, by means of the function of the flow switch.
- Automatic operation The flow switch for the SB pump ensures automatic operation by means of the water level in tank.
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +40°C
pH values: 4-9
Enclosure class: Suitable for in-tank installation (IP68)
Supply voltage: 1 x 240 Volt PE, 50 Hz -10%/+6%
Cable length: 15 m with plug
Maximum installation depth: 10 m
Model: A: Automatic pressure switch and float switch for automatic operation and dry running protection and 1mm mesh strainer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.