SQE pumps are designed for pumping clean, non-aggressive and non-explosive liquids, not containing solid particles or fibres. Equipped with a high efficiency motor with permanent magnets, they also incorporate a frequency inverter to ensure constant pressure operation. For variable speed operation SQE pumps require a CU300 or CU301, pressure transducer and a pressure tank.Features and benefits
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers.
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-temperature protection.
• Groundwater supply
• Small irrigation systems
• Light industrial use
• Constant pressure boosting
• Liquid transfer in tanks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.